Nu-Humanity for a New Earth Forums Our Global Charging Sessions November 13th, 2011 – Second Session 1 pm EST

• November 13th, 2011 – Second Session 1 pm EST

• Moshe Daniel

October 21, 2011 at 2:06 am

The next session will be held on November 13th, 2011 at 1pm Eastern Standard Time –

We will be \”warming up\” the Connection Field on November 11th at 1pm EST, which is 11 11 11 at 1pm EST.

Please ask any questions or post any comments here about the session.

• Luc van der Lee

November 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm

I’ll be happy to join the webinar. As you already said, this β€˜one’ will be much stronger. And with our DNA partly or totally activated this will help enormously to establish peace on earth. Our intentions are growing stronger every day. Especially after 11.11.11.

With love,
    Luc

• Svea Block

November 14, 2011 at 1:44 am

Today was a great success and such a beautiful meditation/prayer/charging circle.

We are so thankful that you were all able to join us to create such a healing circle. As most of you were able to feel, the energy was quite intense and so very powerful, and loving and healing.

We had incredible feedback from the meditators that were in our healing chambers. Please feel free to share the upcoming charging/meditation sessions with your friends – even people who don\’t have a Moe-Joe or Joe cell.

Here is a link to the November 13th charging circle – you can watch it at any time and share it with your friends:

http://www.anymeeting.com/MosheDaniel/E956D784834D

Also, please leave your feedback in this forum for others to read.

Thank you so much again. We had such a beautiful day and are so grateful for our friends around the world.

• Moshe Daniel

November 14, 2011 at 2:12 am

Thank you everyone for being a part of this wonderful healing session. We felt so much love… a deep quickening powerful energy. Our friends Nathalie and Stephanie who were also sitting inside the Healing chamber and standing next to the moe-joe cells, felt so much and felt the presence of a \”great healer\”. I know this energy comes through the moe-joe cell. The moe-joe cell provides a very very nice healing energy, but with all the prayers and all the intentions that have moved through the cells, now they
    are conduits for special Beings from another dimension to come and heal us – and this is what they do.

I feel a great \”opening\” up of the space in the room – like the dimensions of the walls go much father out than the actual physical space. I felt so much light and love come into my body into the spaces that need healing.

I really appreciate everyone being a part of this.

Our next and THIRD GB session will be Sunday January 8th, 2012 at 1pm Eastern Standard Time.
    Please be a part of it.

• Tony Geron

November 14, 2011 at 3:10 am

Thank you Moshe and Arno for setting up today\’s wonderful circle!!!! I had setup my Jcell a few days ago and have had to fight my cats non stop ever since!! They love the water apparently! My cell is in my living room, so I was separated from it by some twenty feet, but I could feel my connection to it throughout. One of the cats was sprawled before it during the entire hour.

My intention coming in was to be a bridge for any and all higher energies, calling them forth to aid our focus and bolster out Love. I could feel such eager anticipation and infinite beings ready to respond. It was amazing to feel it all unfold through the ceremony.

Arno consciously and distinctly bringing each person or group in was awesome. Perhaps in the future we allow more time for that, it was well worth it!! πŸ™‚

Moshe your prayer and ongoing delineation of our intentions was outstanding. I was filled with such Joy as you named, recognized or called upon the various entities or Gods. I could feel the appreciation from above. The hair stood up all over my body and I had goosebumps right up until the closing. I felt I could fly….. πŸ™‚

My intention, going forward, is to keep that bridge open and keep asking for Divine assistance in infusing our world with Love. Pure, simple, Heart centered Love. Let it permeate every fiber of this existence and shine forth!!!

Hugs!!!

Tony

• Moshe Daniel

November 15, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Tony, thank you for your big heart, all your love, and for leaving this feedback with us. We really appreciate it and we really appreciate you.

Also, so much gratitude to Arno, to Ella, Conchita, to Luc, Svea, and all of our friends from this circle!!

Can\’t wait for next session on January 8th, 2012 at 1pm EST.

Peace, love, and unity,
    Moshe

• Natalie Eskenazy

November 18, 2011 at 3:38 am

Feeling such deep gratitude for being a part of this incredible Ceremony. My heart sings with Joy.

Being in the healing chamber, being in the presence of the MoJoe cells, Svea and Moshe and feeling the power of the extended circle of friends tuning in with us was an incredible gift. I am humbled by the beauty and power of what was felt.
    So much has shifted since then for both me and Stephanie. We feel bathed in Creator\’s Love..such Grace!

Blessing upon blessings for the work you are doing.

A million thanks,
    Natalie

• Moshe Daniel

November 18, 2011 at 6:01 am

Natalie, Svea and I are truly grateful that you shared that beautiful day with us, and Stephanie too, and now that blessing continues with your deep, soulful, beautiful words.

Thank you so much too!
    And you\’re very welcome!!

Moshe

The forum ‘Our Global Charging Sessions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now