* The Hepatitis B risk groups are: Healthcare providers and emergency responders, sexually active heterosexuals (more than one partner in the last 6 months), men who have sex with men, and elicit drug users. Unless the mother has Hepatitis B, a 1-day old infant doesn’t fall into any of these categories. In addition, vaccine-induced antibodies decline gradually over approximately 7 years, and up to 60% of persons who initially respond will lose detectable antibodies within 12 years (CDC, unpublished data). So, by the time a child is even old enough to fall into any of the at-risk categories, their antibodies are no longer present.
* Journal of Autoimmune Disease in 1996 wrote, “There is no doubt that the new recombinant hepatitis B vaccine has the ability to trigger autoimmunity.” Now more than ever, children are being diagnosed with auto-immune illnesses like: juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, type-1 diabetes, Kawasaki disease, and myasthenia gravis. It is also said that other side effects of the Hepatitis B include: Guillian-Barre’ (paralysis syndrome that can be permanent), CNS demyelination (breaking down of fatty coating around the brain and nerves), colitis, autism and many more.
* The Journal of Autoimmunity reported that in order to create immunity you only need 10 IU/ml of antibody to form. The Hepatitis B vaccine can induce 2,000 IU/ml in ONE SHOT (reminder: there are three shots in the series). Instead of creating the antibodies against the disease, you now have a lot of extra antibodies and no hepatitis B to attack. What happens now? These antibodies find antigens on your cells that look like the hepatitis B virus, and attack. When these antibodies attack cells in the joints, you see rheumatoid arthritis. When they attack cells in the neuro-muscular junction, you see myasthenia gravis. The list goes on and on for diagnosis and adverse reactions.
* A premature 4 lb baby gets the same dosage of the hepatitis B vaccine as a 180 lb man. No other medication is given this way. Another shocking fact: “Infants born prematurely, regardless of birth weight, should be vaccinated at the same chronological age and according to the same schedules as full term infants… The full recommended dose of each vaccine should be used. Divided or reduced doses are not recommended.” Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 1994
* Studies have NEVER been conducted on newborns…
* A manufacturer’s representative was asked in a 1997 Illinois Board of Health hearing to show evidence that the hepatitis B vaccine is safe for a 1-day old infant. The representative stated:
“We have none. Our studies were done on 5- and 10-year-olds.”-The Congressional Quarterly, August 23, 2000
Stay away from this vaccine! If you feel like you are suffering from the effects of vaccine damage, contact your Naturopath or Natural Health Practitioner. Unlike conventional medicine states, there IS HOPE, and there are many different natural remedies and therapies that help with vaccine damage.
The forum ‘Alternative Medicine / Health Forum’ is closed to new discussions and replies.